Tuesday 17 March 2009

Legally Blonde-ish/Yellow/Orange/Some new colour...

Uh oh. I bleached my hair. Whilst watching The Big Bang Theory I went from a very dark shade of brown, which I have lived with my entire 22 years, to some luminous shade of yellow/orange. I'm not completely upset about the colour outcome, in fact it seems to be others who have to instantly give me tips on toners and great greying shampoos. I had no real expectation of what colour it would turn out to be, and you know I personally think the random darker patches give it all some depth. In the adverts Eva Longoria is always talking about high lights and low lights, I just managed to do it in one badly applied stroke. I was more concerned about my hair falling out, some may have thought this a better out come.


Anyway this was far more than just dying my hair, this was a personal mile stone, an emotional hurdle one has to overcome to really feel lived or something like that. One thing to tick off the list of regrettable mistakes you can only make when this stupid and young. Next on the list, a tattoo or possibly some lipo!